C-Tetra Vitamin C Serum
Medik8 C-Tetra is a revolutionary ultra-stable vitamin C serum which helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin trigger collagen synthesis increase the skins elasticity and density as well as improve the skins texture and brighten the complexion. Designed for both men and women in their mid-20s to 40s.
Regular vitamin C is very unstable and many typical vitamin C products are inactive by the time they are used on the skin in some cases they have become pro-oxidant and actually generate free radicals! Ground-breaking stability data on C-Tetra guarantees real vitamin C activity and best of all unlike L-ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) C-Tetra will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
C-Tetra contains 3% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate the most potent and highly stable derivative of vitamin C available.
C-Tetra has been shown to have up to 4 times the potency L-ascorbic acid and other derivatives such as MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate).
- Protects skin against oxidative stress, the main cause of photo-ageing
- Complements sunscreen creams. Once applied C-Tetra absorbs immediately and cannot be washed off
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen the skins natural scaffolding
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles
- Alleviates skin inflammation and UV-induced erythema (sunburn)
- Actively fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes
- Increases physical resistance to capillary damage and thereby has benefits to redness-prone skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin and stimulates the production of ceramides
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
C-Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face.
In the morning after cleansing apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area and neck. Alternatively place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
Follow with the application of Hydr8 SPF25 or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis Oil Cyclopentasiloxane Cyclohexasiloxane Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Tocopherol (d-Alpha)