Medik8 Retinol 3 TR 15ml
Retinol has been shown in several clinical trials to combat common skin-ageing concerns such as facial wrinkles lines folds and a loss of firmness by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Retinol has also been proven to improve skin clarity and texture promote anti-pigmentation plus demonstrate anti-acne and pore-minimizing effects all leading to a more youthful skin appearance.
Retinol 3 TR is an optimized serum containing 0.3% encapsulated all-trans retinol in its purest and most active over-the counter form. Retinol 3 TR is designed to conveniently apply directly to the face without mixing..
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines
- Boosts firmness plumpness and epidermal hydration
- Minimizes pore size and rough skin texture
- Reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes
- Used with White Balance helps fade melanin and prevent future hyperpigmentation
- Used with Medik8 'Beta' range of products retinol can assist with managing acneic skin
- Popular professional dose of 0.3% is ready made for direct face application
- Forumlated within a Jojoba carrier oil base rich in vitamin C vitamin E zinc and vitamin B complex
- Novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encaspulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30 day small batch guarantee
- Retinol 40 Boost Concentrate contains 4.0% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
To build up skin tolerance to retinol allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of two weeks. Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if pregnant lactating undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication for acne.
Retinol 3 TR has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol 3 TR directly to the face. Alternatively place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application. If using Retinol 3 TR in daylight ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every use.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil Cyclopentasiloxane Cyclohexasiloxane Tocopherol Acetate Retinol Polysorbate 20 BHT